Everything You Should Know About 100% polyester pillowcase
Do you suffer from restless nights? If so, your pillowcase might be the culprit. The average person spends 10 hours on their pillow every night, and if it is not made of 100% polyester, there are a few things you should know about how this impacts the quality of sleep.
Traditional cotton pillowcases cause friction between your skin and the fabric's surface, which can lead to increased sweating and moisture in your hair. It also leads to problems like acne or dandruff and creates an environment for bacteria growth since sweat doesn't evaporate when trapped against our face during sleep.
Many people use pillowcases every day without realizing the difference between silk mulberry and polyester. Both of them can be used as normal cases, but they both have their pros and cons.
People prefer polyester pillowcases on silk pillowcases because they are cheaper and still provide the same function. However, silk is more expensive and has some benefits like helping to reduce wrinkles on the skin. Poly pillow case is cheaper, and some people say it feels more slippery and cool, but it can also be made of synthetic materials that are not as breathable.
However, synthetic materials like polyester do not absorb any moisture; they simply wick it away from your skin and hair, leaving you feeling fresh and dry. This article provides more details on a satin poly pillowcase. Keep reading.
Hot Sale Poly Pillowcase
Our Customer Say
More Color Options
Poly satin pillowcases can be beneficial in many ways. For example, they prevent hair breakage and tangles; they don't cause wrinkles as cotton cases do and provide a barrier against dust mites.
Additionally, polyester material is tough enough to resist water damage but at the cost of tearing easily if exposed to too much moisture too quickly. However, it's important to ensure you get an allergy-free polyester case if you or anyone else in your household suffers from allergies like asthma or eczema because some people may not react well to this material.
It's a wise decision to buy 100% polyester pillowcases since there are many benefits. Some of the benefits include being resistant to shrinkage, easy maintenance, and being less expensive than other materials. You can also find different colors, including white, blue, or pink, from your favorite brand.
custom embroidery logo
custom wash label
custom print design
Do Polyester Pillowcase Color Fade?
Poly pillowcases are a popular choice for pillows because they're durable and can be washed with ease. They're made from synthetic textile fibers that come together to form a soft material.
Polyester is also hypoallergenic, making it an ideal fabric for people who suffer from allergies or asthma. However, not all polyester materials are created equal - some may contain chemicals like lead and mercury, which could cause health problems over time if the product isn't properly cared for.
With so many options available, it's important to do your research before purchasing to ensure you get the best quality of product possible while meeting your needs simultaneously!
Pls check the SGS test report from us. To prevet the color fade.
About The Poly Satin Pillowcase
● Elevate Your Beauty Sleep: This 100% polyester satin pillowcases protect delicate facial hair from scratches, creases and tugs, helping to reduce split ends and ensuring a night of restorative beauty sleep.
● Leave Skin Hydrated: Experience the next generation of revolutionary fabric, highly advanced satin fabric. While other materials may tug at your hair follicles and strip your skin of natural, important oils, satin isn't as drying as cotton. Satin is like a godsend for your skin. your skin of natural, important oils, satin isn't as drying as cotton. Satin is like a godsend for your skin.
● Exclusive User Feeling: Envelope closure end design prevents your pillows from escaping during your sweet dream. No zipper, this pillowcase has an easy on and off design to bring you a unique and pleasant experience.
● Fresh and Modern Expression: Bedsure’s crisp, even-textured satin pillowcases are both soft and durable, coaxing out a good night's sleep.
● Easy Care: High-quality satin is sturdier and more durable than silk pillowcases, which need professional care. Turn Bedsure's satin pillowcase inside out, place it inside a mesh laundry bag and wash with a mild detergent.
How Can We Help You Succeed?
Serious from raw materais to the whole production process,and strictly inspect each batch before delivery
Custmized Service Low MOQ
All you need is let us know your idea,and we will help you to make it,from design to the project and to the real product.As long as it can be sewed,we can make it.And MOQ is 100pcs/color
Free Logo,Label,Package Design
Sample Proofing in 3 days
After confirming artwork, we can make the sample in 3 days and send out quickly
7-25 Days Delivery in bulk
For customized regular soft poly pillow case and quantity below 1000 pieces, leadtime is within 25 days since order.
Amazon FBA Service
Rich experience in Amazon Operation Process UPC code free printing & make labeling & Free HD photos